Quality Metal Finishing was founded in 1989 as a production Zinc Plating facility. Under the leadership of Michael Lowden the company was reorganized and expanded in 1990 adding processes and increased production capabilities. Quality Metal Finishing specializes in high production plating and anodizing.
Presently we serve customers in all western states with a primary focus on the West Coast with orders from other areas of the country as well.
Our process specialties include:
• High production Rack and Barrel Zinc Plating
• Anodizing, Type II standard and Type III Hardcoat
• Electroless Nickel Medium and High Phosphorus
• Passivation of Stainless Steel
• Chromate Conversion coating (Alodine) of aluminum
• Baking 4, 8, 12 and 24 hrs
• Phosphating, Zinc and Manganese
• Waxing, Cleaning and Stripping of coatings
We offer solutions and options to your metal finishing needs. With competitive pricing, advanced technical support and just in time scheduling our customer service is unequaled.
Please contact us for quotes and samples.